UGG AUSTRALIA ADIRONDACK II OTTER FROM ZAPPOS UNBOXING 2018


Hello.

Today I am doing UGG AUSTRALIA ADIRONDACK II Unboxing from Zappos -perfect snow boots for the snowy and cold winter like here in MA.

Get them here: https://rstyle.me/+OG7Cqgm5Knntawmcug6HOA

They have removable inserts and made inside from ugg pure lining-which is made out of wool.

I had many ugg australia boots but classic style and they all were not water proof. Since I moved to the Boston area all my collection turn out to be almoust usless in winter.

Thats why I decided to buy that model for that New England hard winter with much amouts of snow.

I first was looking at Ugg Australia site but then found my pair on Zappos on bigger sale.
Got them here:
in color Otter size Us 10.
I like that style of boots as they are really warm, waterproof and comfortable. They have removable inserts and lining inside is made from Ugg pure - that is wool stiched to the polyester.


When it comes to sizing I normally wear 9 US in Ugg Classic and 9, 5 in sneakers, and in this ugg I order also 9,5 and taller model was ok, and shorter model was not in stock so I ordered 10 and it is still fine, 9,5 could be good too.
These Uggs are orginal and more info you will find in that video.
You can get them also here: short and tall

Here is unboxing of short ones from last year that I returned as they were not on sale:

Comments