Victoria's Secret PINK CAMPUS BACKPACK UNBOXING-BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING


Hello!!!
Thumbs up and subscribe for more!!!
There comes a time when a person have to carry more things around and handbag doesn't do the job anymore. Your shoulder pains so much that you need massage everyday.
And you afraid to carry water bottle in a purse, in case it leaks, then you know that that another alternative is? A backpack!!!
I was looking for some nice ones but I couldnt find any then Vs Pink came with this nice Campus Backpack that is designed for college students. I right away knew that I have to have it.
It come in many colors, it has many compartments and pockets and even seperate compartment for laptop!!!
So I got one too.

Today I am doing the unboxing of Victoria's Secret Pink Campus Backpack in a video.
I returned some stuff that I not liked and got giftcard and could get more stuff.
Got it online here they are still in store:


More pictures will be on my blogs:
Subscribe to my blogs via email or bloglovin!!!

Here are pictures:












Here is the video:

Comments