OOTD WITH VICTORIAS SECRET KNOCKOUT PANTS AND ADIDAS SUPERSTARS

Hello. Today I present OOTD from a cycling park where we were lately for a walk. 
It is nice place to do some sprot activities in the summer time. Most of ppl just use bikes there but it is also great place to walk or run. I like wearing my favorite workouts pants which are Victorias Secret Knockout pants. This specific ones I got last year but currently they are selling also the same model and it is now a good deal.
I prefer doing workout activities on the fresh air instead of the gym because I can breath in nice fresh air. In gym instead it is air condition and fake air which I often get sick from.
What activities do you do during summer?
What is your favourite workout gear?

I am wearing:

T/shirt / Terranova
Hoodie/Cubus


















Comments