MICHAEL KORS JET SET TRAVEL MULTIFUNCTION TOTE UNBOXING

Today I am doing the unboxing of Michel Kors Jet Set Travel Multifuntion Tote/ Bag in color Ecru and medium size.
I got it on www.zalando.com on sale in color ecru and size medium.
It is 40 cm wide and 30 cm high.

It is made out of saffiano leather, has 2 handles with buckles.
This is great that they added top zipper to this model, as previous model didn't have it.
Bag has cute charm with MK logo.

Inside the bag we will see nice lining with 4 pockets, 1 zippered pocket on the side and one middle pocket on zipper for laptop. I is padded and can fit in 13' laptop, as 15' onr will not fit.

That tote is really comfy to wear on shoulders, and it is great for traveling. 
Bag full price is retailed around 300 $, I got it for 150$.

Thumbs up and subscribe on youtube for more videos follow my blog on bloglovin.
So here is unboxing video:



And here are the pictures:






















Comments

  1. Dear Meg, hopefully this time you will keep the bag as it is again a very beautiful one. Thanks a lot for the detailled unboxing! Happy weekend <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Dear Rena - that one I want to keep, beacause its good deal and I like that bag too, that it can be used in work or travel, will take it in my future travel. I also bought other ones, will share soon.Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment