SPRING DENIM OUTFIT WITH CONVERSE

Today was nice weather out at the beggining of the day at least, so I decided to make spring outfit of the day with denim jacket and some jeans. I like wearing this jeans from H&M because they are versatile and goes with many other items like converse or other denim jacket. 
I like also this model of jeans because they are streachy and they are comfy to wear - the model is called shaping skinny regular
What do you like to wear in the spring season?

I am wearing:

Jacket /ZARA
T-shirt / ZARA
Jeans / H&M
Sneakers / CONVERSE














Comments

  1. Awesome look!!! I love so much the converse on this green color!! <3
    xx
    http://rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Meg, I think this is a perfect look for a spring day and no wonder you like this jeans as they are very cool! At the moment I like especially wearing sneakers and track pants & as usual stripes - I'm only curious how this will develop during this spring :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that are comfy for sure, and this spring is werid but its getting wormer so thats good :)
      Greetings to you too Dear Rena xx

      Delete

Post a Comment