WINTER OOTD FOR COLD DAY

Winter is really weird this year and one time is warm like in spring and another time cold, so its hard to know what to put on, like today thought it will be colder but turn out was warm. I present outfit for colder day with some new pieces of clothing. I often like to wear grey color but sometimes its nice to mix it with some neon strong color that will give our outfit more vivid accent. This will bring some colors into wintery gloomy days. That why I picked out that duffle from H&M that I actually found in kids section. And I picked up those cute leggins from Forever21 that still recalls chrismas season.

I am wearing: 

Hoodie / Cubus
Down Parka / Gap via Zalando
Leggins / Forever21
Boots / North Face
Duffle Bag / H&M
























Comments

  1. Dear Meg, your outfit is definitely perfect for such a day you described! Your pants are so cool and I like also your dawn jacket!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAA You look amazing! I love your tights<3 Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment